Nope. We’re Not Like the Other Guys.
Choosing a reliable Kansas City HVAC contractor can be a daunting task. When you make the decision to trust Town & Country, we take that decision seriously. We have a Master Mechanical License, and are trained in the most innovative industry solutions. At every project phase, we strive to accomplish our mission: earning your satisfaction—and your future business.
If you’re new to the Town & Country team, here is what you can expect during our partnership:
- We’re easy to do business with, and we have your best interests in mind. That means we work within your budget, communicate transparently, and don’t try to upsell you on things you don’t need. As a bonus, we’re a fun group of people you’ll enjoy getting to know!
- Our technicians arrive on time and are quick to restore your comfort. When your HVAC system is malfunctioning, time is of the essence. We know you’re busy, so we arrive promptly and get the job done fast. If for some reason we are delayed, we contact you immediately with an updated schedule.
- Our technicians are uniformed, and our vehicles are meticulously maintained. No sloppy contractors hanging around your property, and no eyesores sitting in your driveway.
- We care about the environment. Choosing energy-efficient products and going paperless whenever possible, we work diligently to reduce our eco-impact.
- We are true professionals. Treating your home or business as if it was our own, we perform all repairs, installation and service with respect to your property and family. And, we always clean up after ourselves.
- We install high-quality equipment from HVAC industry leaders. Recommended brands deliver energy efficient performance and come with comprehensive warranties—so you’ll enjoy years of worry-free comfort.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with any of our products or services, we will make it right. That’s a promise, and it’s the reason so many of our first-time customers become repeat customers.