Ductless Heating & Cooling
No ductwork? No problem. Even homes and spaces without ductwork can be filled with comfort and peace of mind thanks to ductless systems.
These units are comprised of an indoor and outdoor unit, with the indoor unit mounted onto the wall while the compressor is installed outdoors. These products are often used in additions to existing structures or environments where baseboard heating or window A/C units would be considered.
Ductless Options Are Suitable For:
- Smaller spaces
- Heating and cooling isolated areas
- New additions, garages, bonus rooms
- Homes that have no existing ductwork
- Supplementary cooling for areas such as additions, garages, bonus rooms
- Landlords needing to cool multiple units inside a building
Benefits of Ductless Systems
- Energy efficient
- An economical way to cool or heat most of a smaller home without ductwork
- Environmentally friendly
To schedule a repair, request a system estimate, or learn more about our customer-focused team of professionals contact the team at Town & Country today.